Friday, July 5, 2013

Liebster Award 2.0

So I've been nominated (again!) for the Liebster Award, this time by Sarah from Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous. I though I would do this again because, hey, why not! New questions, new people to nominate: let's get started!
Questions:

1. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Probably lipstick because I love the color payoff it gives! I think lipgloss is used to further enhance the color.

2. What do you have the most trouble with during makeup application? Eyeliner, brows, eyeshadow, etc?
I've never been that great at eyeliner, particularly liquid. I'm horrible!

3. What is your dream car?
This has definitely always been a Mustang Convertible. I would also really love a Lamborghini :)

4. What is your favorite physical feature of yourself?
Hmm Possibly my hair (on its good days) or my skin. I don't really have acne and have been told it's "perfect" by people who have done my makeup.

5. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I'm such a movie junkie so this is hard! If I had to chose, though, I might go with Rocky Horror Picture Show.

6. Who is your celebrity crush?
I am in LOVE with Nick Carter ♥ sadly, he was recently engaged though so my heart has been broken. My other would be Jon Bon Jovi because I love him too.

7. What is the one luxury beauty item that you would love to spoil yourself with, but the pricetag holds you back?
(If this counts) I have been dying to get a pair of Ray Bans for a while now. As far as an actual beauty item, probably the Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Eye Cream or the Naked 2 Palette (although I'll end up getting them at some point hehe).

8. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Being able to get my thoughts out there for other people to see and possibly agree with or be helped by.

9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Girl, if I had time to sit here and list out even my biggest of pet peeves, we'd be here all day. One, however, is when you're hanging out/having lunch with someone and instead of having a conversation, they're just on their phone the whole time -_- oh, I also hate bad grammar: you're, your, their, there, they're.

10. What quality do you find most attractive in others?
If we're talking about the opposite sex, as cliché as it may be, a sense of humor.

11. What is your biggest fear?
This is also pretty cliché, but ending up alone or not being successful in life/reaching my goals. Oh, and spiders, Spiders terrify me.

Those who I nominate:
Walk of Fashion
Katies Beautique
D is for...
Beauty by Kendra C
hbbeautyblog
Dreaming Again
Touch of Crimson
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life
Written in Fashion
whaticallbeautiful
But First, Coffee 

Rules:
Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then make 11 questions for them to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
5. No tag backs.

My Questions:
1. What is your favorite makeup brand?
2. Favorite TV show?
3. What annoys you?
4. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
5. Dream date?
6. Where would your dream summer vacation be?
7. Favorite restaurant?
8. Summer, Winter, Fall/Autumn or Spring?
9. How much time do you spend on the Internet?
10. What celebrity do you look like?
11. If you could go back in time and change something about your life, would you? If so, what would it be?

Thanks for reading and participating and thanks to Sarah for nominating me! ♥

Connect with me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/missbre13
Instagram: 00bree

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination :)! I've just finished answering it all there xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun reading your answers :)

    I can't stand when people mess around on their phone at lunch/dinner! Sooooo annoying!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun answering your questions!
      It drives me insane when people do it!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for thinking of me :) I have answered your questions in my original Libster award post :) xxx

    http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/2013/06/as-you-many-already-know-when-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! I'll be sure to check yours out :)

      Delete